Keeping your body alkaline is vital for your health and your weight!
Before things can change with the state of human health on this planet, we all have to realize that just as the earth has an external environment that has to be kept clean and clear for fresh air and pure water, each of us has an internal environment that must also kept clean and clear.
[pullquote align=”right”]Did you know that the difference between a 20 year old and a 40 year old physically is that there are more of accumulated acidic wastes at 40 than at 20.[/pullquote]
We have internal rivers and streams, veins, arteries and lymphatic vessels running through our bodies that must also kept running pure, the state of which are vital for optimum health and strength. It is important to keep our body alkaline and one of the methods is to drink alkaline water.
When we are born we have the highest alkaline mineral concentration and also the highest body pH. One accumulates more acidic wastes with age.
Following are the effects of acid build up in the body:
- Connective tissue gets weakened and facial skin and hair lose their tone.
- Excess acid wastes produced by the body stresses the kidney as it has to work harder for eliminating them from the blood.
- There is tendency to accumulate fat and thereby gain weight.
- When the body’s condition is too acidic, it frequently makes compensating withdrawals of calcium from the bones leaving them brittle and subject to fractures.
- Increase in the body fat occurs overtime.
- Sleep patterns get disturbed.
- Friendly bacteria in the intestine die.
- Vitamins and Minerals from food and supplements are not well absorbed.
- Free radical oxidation occurs with greater ease, while antioxidant activity is impaired.
- Digestion is impaired and flatulence, bloating and discomfort are more frequent.
- It is difficult if not possible to lose weight when your body is acidic.
Ideally, the pH should be around a 9 pH. Drinking pH water continually assures that your skin will have less eruption, wrinkling and spotting caused by dehydration and exposure to too much sun.
[pullquote align=”left”](Quick review for those of you who haven’t taken chemistry in decades: the pH Scale goes from 1 to 14 – 7 being neutral. Anything below 7 is acid, and anything above 7 is base or alkaline).[/pullquote]
All body functions – respiration, perspiration, urinary and defecation – create acids that must be handled and discarded by the body. If the acids are not discarded, toxicity (acidity) will build up in the internal environment.
Hydrate Your Way To Health!
The water you drink plays a crucial role in maintaining the body’s internal pH balance. There is acidic water and alkaline water. The important thing is to drink water that is close to your own blood pH or even higher. For ultimate comparison of alkaline water methods read more here:
Most people who eat the standard diet with its acidic foods and drinks become sick and tired. Signs that one is over-acidic include:
- Pain and inflammation
- Retention of water
- Skin rashes and eruptions
- Fatigue and allergies
- More serious diagnoses could include cancer, diabetes, lupus, and heart disease, just to name a few.
[pullquote align=”right”]Hydration is the single most important thing you can do to start your alkalizing regime. [/pullquote]
When you are properly hydrated with pH structured water, all body systems usually improve in function – even the blood cells appear more plump and healthy! Circulation can improve! Once you start drinking water that is closer to the pH of your own blood and tissues, pain may diminish, rashes can clear up, unwanted kilos often drop off.
[note color=”#2999e9″]We like the portable Water Cup which turns any water alkaline whenever you are within 5 minutes – simple! More about it here. [/note]